You put the social back into social. You’re involved in writing the present and future of the social media and content marketing discipline, and have a vision for the role of content, social media, strategy and community management in clients’ businesses. Accustomed to wearing more than a few hats at one time, you’ve managed a team, you’re strategic and creative at your core but ready to dig into the weeds when needed.
Does this sound like you?
Social media enthusiast with an established understanding of the wider digital communications landscape. Left and right brained: demonstrate creativity in content, data analysis, consumer behavior and strategic thinking. Builds strong relationships with social media partners to stay up to date with digital media innovation and leverage them to create cutting edge work.
- Contribute to cross-discipline social media/content team spanning creative, public relations, brand strategy, production and paid media
- Develop and maintain comprehensive content, platform and engagement strategies for paid and organic social to increase community size, visibility, engagement and drive traffic
- Plan, manage and execute strategic content and social marketing campaigns including influencers, user-generated programs or contests, activations and/or partnerships
- Ensure timely production of social media assets, distribution and amplification
- Keep a leading edge on industry trends, predominant and emerging social and digital platforms. Obsess over social platform updates and relay the most important updates to key stakeholders (internal and external) quickly and effectively.
- Measure campaign effectiveness using a variety of social media analytics tools
- Client-facing: Will own a set of current clients and represent the discipline in new business initiatives as needed
- Manage social media management tool vendor evaluations, vendor relationships and tool usage
Years Of Experience
- 4-5 years experience developing and executing integrated social media programs
Qualifications & Skills
- Bilingual: English, Spanish a must
- US Hispanic marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience with content creation, community/social media management and/or social strategy (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, bonus: TikTok, Twitch)
- A multicultural outlook and passion for collaboration
- Eye for current and emerging media platforms and their usage from a consumer and business perspective
- Experience with publishing and listening platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Brandwatch, Influencer tools etc.
- Exceptional at building and presenting concepts/programs for clients and new business opportunities
- Understand the client’s business and is able to connect business challenges and social strategy/tactics
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Think critically and creatively to solve problems and develop new and useful possibilities
- Highly self-motivated and thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven collaborative environment
Additional skills preferred, but not required:
- Business development experience