The Sr. Graphic designer is a senior-level position in the Studio department and is responsible for creating original designs using graphic design software such as Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator.
This role requires at least five years of experience at an in-house or advertising agency; and must have worked on a wide range of projects for print and digital mediums from conception to completion. Must be able to apply innovative graphic designs and illustrations that meet the clients’ brief requirements and brand guidelines, while pushing the boundaries of creativity.
The candidate must be able to bring original ideas to life and follow direction from the Creative team & Studio Director in order to accomplish a flawless execution of advertising campaigns.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Willingness to train more junior team members on best graphic design practices and review work to ensure accurate delivery of projects
- Must be comfortable working with other team members to deliver marketing projects on time and within budget
- Brand guideline expert with an exceptional eye to detail
- Work in collaboration with other team members on advertising campaigns and incorporate teams’ feedback into the final design
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and meet project deadlines without compromising creativity, consistency and accuracy
- Must be able to clearly communicate ideas to more senior team members and management
- Experience with the creation of branding elements, brand guidelines, client presentations, print collateral, digital assets, etc.
- Feels comfortable manipulating images to fit with the brief requirements
- Must have experience preparing print and digital pieces for final release to vendors and publications.
- Animation skills preferred but not required