Currently, we’re looking for a talented creative to fill a digital content producer spot on our team.
Working closely with the creative team this position is involved in concepting, planning, production and post-production of content including photography, video and other assets.
A eye for production quality is key. We’re looking for a content producer with an in-depth understanding of all stages of production, an uncompromisable commitment to quality, and who is constantly challenging themselves to achieve cutting edge results.
Show us what you can do, include links to recent work or a portfolio to be considered.
- Develop best-in-class creative content in-line with brand values and objectives.
- Conceptualize and produce social media content including video, photography, and Live content as needed per campaign.
- Can work independently or as part of a larger team.
- Manage workflow of multiple creative projects and timelines.
- Collaborate with the creative teams to develop impactful content that integrates brand messaging across multiple consumer touch points – digital platforms and social channels.
- Supports the creation of templates, frameworks, and toolkits that allow for localization of assets & onboarding of production partners.
- Manage the delivery of all assets: retouching, routing all assets for internal approval, final edits, posting to internal/external asset management, and delivering to teams for use.
- Can direct, shoot, and lead a crew for photography/videography sessions.
- Act as our internal Executive Producer to scope, manage, and coordinate all digital photo/video shoots, production calendars, and talent.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Content Creation: 2 years (Required)
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Required)
- Photography: 2 years (Required)
- Video Production: 2 years (Required)
- Video Editing: 2 years (Preferred)